Patients & Caregivers
Being diagnosed with a complex disease can be overwhelming and confusing. At AcariaHealth, we care about what you are going through and we are here to help.
We place our focus on your needs. We bring a personal touch to delivering clinical support and answers that are specific to your health condition that help you understand the complexities of your disease.
We will help you get the medication that you need. And we will teach you how and when to take your medication so you can realize your best possible health outcomes. Be sure to check out our Patient Resource Center for answers to common questions regarding our specialty pharmacy services and links to learn more about complex and chronic disease conditions.
Whether you are a patient or a caregiver, you can count on AcariaHealth to provide total specialty drug management. We are here to help you manage the disease and navigate the healthcare maze successfully.
Our services include:
- Clinical programs and support
- Coordination of nursing services
- Pharmacist availability 24/7
- Claims processing support and assistance with reimbursement issues
- Copay assistance program support to mitigate financial stressors
- Comprehensive patient education, including IV and injectable drug therapy training
- Specialty Pharmacy product delivery to your home, workplace, or physician’s office
- Online patient portal to access information about your treatment and medications in real time
- Multilingual healthcare experts available
- Text alert service for prescription refill reminders and delivery status notifications
Member Information Concerning Medication Disposal
Homescripts does not accept expired, damaged or unusable medications including transdermal patches from members who wish to dispose of their medications. However, if you are interested in the proper disposal methods for needles or syringes, please visit the Food and Drug Administration website for disposal information in your area:If you have questions concerning the destruction or disposal of expired, damaged or unusable medications, please visit the Food and Drug Administration website.